On this Episode:
Pat Gohn discusses her new book: All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church Matters¬†
- A book for those who might consider themselves, "wobbly in my faith"
- Pat called All in her "9 chapter novena"
- Church scandals and their effect on the faithful
- Being the Beloved on Christ - and the never gonna divorce the Church lesson
- The 'Mud Splashed Bride" Syndrome
- Jesus - Human and Divine and why important we LOOK AT both
- Confidence in the Church - How to Overcome this Obstacle
- The Power of Baptism¬† (Adoption vs Birth into a family -- hint: No Different!)
Visit PatGohn.com for more on All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church Matters (Ave Maria Press); Among Woman Podcast and Catechist Magazine!