Today we are sharing some positivity - we discuss what are we thankful for during the time of Covid
NEW EPISODE: Listen to this week‚Äôs podcast for a beautiful reflection on the First Sunday of Advent. Join us!
As the editor in chief of the Catholic News Agency, JD Flynn has reporters covering the Church around the world. We asked him to give us an assessment of the state of the Church today. Some improvement is needed, to say the least.
Meditation, mindfulness, centering ‚ÄĒ it‚Äôs all the rage. But what are the implications of these things for the Christian person? Father Hugh Barbour breaks down what meditation is and why the Church, actually, has a great deal to teach the world about how to get it right.
My mind is still stewing over an insight from the Prophet Ezekiel that we heard on the Feast of Christ the King.¬†¬†What does the Prophet offer us that helps the seed of hop entrusted to us grow? Listen today to find out.¬†
Join¬† Fr. Scott Mansfield, Pastor of St. John Vianney, Tony Wilimitis, and Will Tapia as they give an in depth review of¬† the Gospel from The Solemnity of Christ the King:¬†Love your Brother.
Remember to subscribe in iTunes/Google Play/your favorite podcast app, and to¬†leave us a review.
Contact the crew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening music by The Thirsting:¬†¬†http://www.thethirstingcatholic.com/
Regina Cigars:¬†¬†https://www.reginacigars.com¬† Use coupon code HOLYSMOKES and receive 10% of your order!
Having difficulty fighting anxiety, fear, anger? Find your peace now....¬†If you need help with prayer, let's do it together! Check out¬†https://academy.kendravonesh.com/p/go-deep
Catholics believe in the dignity of life from conception to natural death. Dr. Delgado addresses covid-19, vaccines, abortion, and more.
- 17:41¬†- Why are Catholic hospitals still allowing emergency ‚Äúcontraceptives‚ÄĚ?¬†
- 24:38¬†- If vaccines are introduced and not safely tested, then is it moral to mandate it upon people?¬†
- 42:00¬†- My niece has had three c-sections and is pregnant again. The doctors tell her that she is a very high risk for bleeding out when she delivers the baby. She wants to have the baby, no matter what. What can she do? What is the right thing to do?¬†
- 48:17¬†- I am a practicing Catholic. Why is it evil to take someone who has died, like in an abortion, and use their remains for a good purpose?¬†
What does it mean to commit sins of speech? Msgr. Pope discusses gossip, lies, and more.
- 18:57¬†- Are casual greetings sinful, for example, responding that you‚Äôre doing well if you‚Äôre¬†not?¬†
- 24:19¬†- I spontaneously exaggerate about a lot of things. Is that sinful?¬†
- 33:32¬†- I have two children who are away from the faith. Should I say something to them about the faith? It can cause them to get defensive and angry?¬†
- 44:33¬†- Is it a sin to speak out or to stay quiet in a situation where you see injustice?¬†
- 50:53¬†- When I hear Catholics demeaning the Church or saying things that I find offensive, should I respond to them?¬†
Sometimes we want to hang onto sin and yet we want the sin to go away. What can we do? Listen in for the answer!¬†¬†Need help on your journey? Go to¬†https://www.kendravonesh.com/faith-coaching
Jesus is king.
- 14:29¬†- Would you refer to God as nonbinary? If so, does the Church accept nonbinary people?¬†
- 22:43¬†- If Christ did not manifest in the flesh, would there still be a chance for salvation?¬†
- 33:17¬†- How can I understand the Eucharist in the Catholic Church more?¬†
- 41:00¬†- Shouldn‚Äôt the social kingship of Christ unite Church and state in our country?¬†
- 48:00¬†- Why is Jesus‚Äô message for salvation so extreme?¬†
Who is the person of Jesus?
- 29:51¬†- If everyone is created in the image and likeness of God, that Jesus is partially a woman?¬†
- 36:50¬†- How did Jesus know at twelve years old enough to teach the elders in the Temple? What was it that he taught?¬†
- 44:14¬†- Would Jesus have been a different person if he had had different parents?¬†
- 48:00¬†- How was Christ begotten if he is God?¬†
- 51:23¬†- How can we prove Christ‚Äôs divinity in Scripture? Mark 10:18 seems to contradict it¬†
In¬†Because of Our Fathers, twenty-three Catholics‚ÄĒincluding¬†Patrick Madrid,¬†Abby Johnson,¬†Bishop Joseph Strickland,¬†Father Paul Scalia,¬†Jesse Romero,¬†Anthony Esolen,¬†Father Rocky, Christopher Check, and¬†Father Gerald Murray‚ÄĒgive portraits of their own fathers as conduits and models of Christian love. Ranging from the heroic to the ordinary, these powerful testimonies will inspire men to consider more deeply the amazing privilege that God has given them to become, despite their imperfection, a living image of our Father in Heaven.
The introduction and conclusion by editor Tyler Rowley serve as a wake-up call. Illustrating the Church‚Äôs teaching on fatherhood with current research on the family, he makes clear the urgent need for men who take seriously the God-given, grace-filled task of raising children.