The thoughts that take place in the memory can weigh us down to the point of death, or enliven us to sainthood
About our drink:
John Walker & Sons Celebratory Blend
2020 marks 200 years since John Walker first opened the doors to a small grocery store in rural Scotland, setting in motion a chain of events that would change the world of Scotch whisky forever. This is a¬†limited edition release¬†inspired by our first commercial blend ‚ÄėOld Highland Whisky‚Äô ¬†the first of our whiskies to be exported from Scotland to the four corners of the world.
About our gear:
- Deluxe 5-stone knife sharpening system for kitchen, outdoor, hobby, or garden knives
- Includes extra-coarse, coarse, medium, fine alumina oxide, and extra-fine ceramic hones
- Controlled-angle sharpening system with 17-, 20-, 25-, and 30-degree angle options
- Color-coded stones with finger-grooved safety holders; specially formulated honing oil
- Includes precision-engineered knife clamp and custom-molded storage/carrying case
About the Topic:
Many times when we sin, it is because we have entertained a disorder and perceived it to be good. When we do sin many times it is hard to forget about what we have done and we can glorify the sin. ‚ÄúForgiveness of sins by God is precisely the highest and the most eminent form of the purification of memory. That is because the divine forgiveness really erases and destroys the sin, so that its weight does not burden the conscience anymore.‚ÄĚ
How we can help purify the mind: 1. Confession 2. Adoration and an increase in prayer life which increases the theological virtue of hope 3 Holy thoughts and images.