Should the Bible be taken literally? When was the Bible established? This and more with Jimmy Akin.
- 07:00¬†- The scriptures take about the imputation of the righteousness of Christ and his glory. What does the Catholic Church say about this?¬†¬†
- 15:41¬†- Do reverence or piety result in supernatural health protection based on what the Bible says?¬†
- 24:13¬†- What does Ephesians 2:8-9 mean?¬†
- 34:23¬†- It seems like Jesus celebrates the Passover with his apostles on Holy Thursday and then on Friday, when he had been crucified, they had to take his body down in order to prepare for the Passover. When did the Passover¬†happen?¬†
- 47:13¬†- In 2 Timothy 3:17, why is the Greek word ‚Äúartios‚ÄĚ used, when in James 1:4 a different Greek word is used, but in English, both passages use the word ‚Äúcomplete‚ÄĚ?¬†