Steve Pokorny‚Äôs 14-year Magnum Opus¬†Redeemed Vision: Setting the Blind Free from the Pornified Culture, is a comprehensive and powerful tool not only for those with pornography compulsion, but also for equipping readers with practical ways to help rebuild a culture of beauty and pure love, which is an essential part of overcoming the many challenges our pornified culture presents.¬†Redeemed Vision¬†has a concrete game plan to help readers see as God intended, which elicits the joy and peace that we are all looking for.¬† This book is especially important for men, women, marriages, families, and clergy who are looking for lasting answers to the plague of pornography.
Contact info, visit:
Mitzi Perdue - Living a Full Life!
Mitzi Perdue is an heiress, author, entrepreneur, ¬†TV host, speaker and philanthropist. ¬†
She is the daughter a family business titan (her father founded the Sheraton Hotel Chain) and the widow of another, (her late husband was the family business poultry magnate, Frank Perdue), and she is also a businesswoman in her own right. She started the family wine grape business, now one of the larger suppliers of wine grapes in California. Her family of origin (the one that started the Sheraton Hotels) began with the family business, Henderson Estate Company, in 1840, and her Perdue family started in 1920 in the poultry business. These two families have a combined tradition of 276 years of staying together as a family. Mitzi is happy to share actionable advice on how they created and maintained their family businesses.¬†
Mitzi fights human trafficking!¬†
WinThisFight.org is the brainchild of Mitzi Perdue. She seeks to end the scourge of human trafficking by planning to raise money through a variety of fundraisers, an online auction, as well as a live auction set for 2021; an exclusive event to be held at New York City‚Äôs premier auction house Sotheby‚Äôs. It will target donations in the million-dollar range, aiming to sell items such as works of art, jewelry and sought out collectibles. Sotheby‚Äôs will waive commission fees for the cause, resulting in more funding for the anti-trafficking organizations that will be the beneficiaries. Join Mitzi in this fight!
‚ÄĘ Evangelist and Filmmaker¬† and father of 6!
‚ÄĘ Host of the Art of Catholic podcast with Matthew Leonard
‚ÄĘ Runs The Next Level Catholic
‚ÄĘ Runs pilgrimage tours
next pilgrimage in March 2021
‚ÄĘ Has over 70 Video Lessons on The Science of Sainthood
‚ÄĘ Speakers on Redemptive Suffering also as Protestant Schola Scriptura
‚ÄĘ on Journey Home with Marcus Grodi 2x. 2013 and 2019
DreamBank is a non profit organization.¬† Our mission is to bring God-given dreams to reality.¬†
We work with DreamBanker participants to:
‚ÄĘ Identify ‚ÄúBankable‚ÄĚ Dreams
‚ÄĘ Create Action Steps
‚ÄĘ Connect With Resources
Bankable dreams are dreams that help you and help others live richer, fuller lives.
She is a published Author, who resides in Sugar Land, Texas with her family.
My guest today is Derrick Beach. He is a founding director of the new and innovative global, educational learning environment called the M.O.R.R.E. Institute.
M.O.R.R.E. Institute provides a Means of Redeeming and Revolutionizing Education for students of all ages. Established in 2019, M.O.R.R.E. Institute is recognized by the Texas Office of the Secretary of State as a Domestic Nonprofit Organization.
This organization fosters entrepreneurial and educational innovation through utilization of curricula in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), as well as vocational training, professional development, mental health, and collegiate preparatory studies.
"After seeing the unmet needs in urban communities, Derrick Beach decided
that he needed to do more. "We share the responsibility to ensure that by the time a child graduates from high school, he or she should be ready to fully engage in the growth and development of their community and society as a whole. Our students should be mentally healthy, financially literate, and prepared to succeed." -Derrick "Rashad" Beach
"M.O.R.R.E. Institute provides a service to communities looking to develop their most valuable assets; their people. Everyone can find a place to contribute. Children, like adults, are attracted to passionate, confident, and dedicated people. We desire to cultivate the curiosity and intrinsic genius within every individual who is committed to bettering themselves. By giving to others, we ultimately uplift ourselves." - Errick Johnson
Jeannie Ewing is a Catholic spirituality writer who writes about the moving through grief, the value of redemptive suffering, and how to wait for God's timing fruitfully. Her books include Navigating Deep Waters, From Grief to Grace, A Sea Without A Shore, For Those Who Grieve, Parenting with the Beatitudes, and Waiting with Purpose. She is a frequent guest on Catholic radio and contributes to several online and print Catholic periodicals. Jeannie, her husband, and their three daughters (plus one baby boy) live in northern Indiana. For more information, please visit her website at¬†jeannieewing.com.
How to Recite the Divine Mercy Chaplet
1. Make the Sign of the Cross
(Repeat three times)¬†
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!
4. Hail Mary
- Make the Sign of the Cross and say the ‚ÄúApostles‚Äô Creed‚ÄĚ
- Say the ‚ÄúOur Father‚ÄĚ
- Say three ‚ÄúHail Marys‚ÄĚ for Faith, Hope, and Charity
- Say the ‚ÄúGlory Be‚ÄĚ
- Announce the First Mystery and then say the ‚ÄúOur Father‚ÄĚ
- Say ten ‚ÄúHail Marys‚ÄĚ while meditating on the Mystery
- Say the ‚ÄúGlory Be‚ÄĚ¬†(Optional:¬†Say the ‚ÄúO My Jesus‚ÄĚ prayer requested by Mary at Fatima)
- Announce the Next Mystery; then say the ‚ÄúOur Father‚ÄĚ and repeat these steps (6 through 8) as you continue through the remaining Mysteries.
- Say the closing prayers: the ‚ÄúHail Holy Queen‚ÄĚ and¬†‚ÄúFinal Prayer‚ÄĚ
- Make the ‚ÄúSign of the Cross‚ÄĚ
Monday¬† ¬† JOYFUL Tuesday SORROWFUL Wednesday GLORIOUS Thursday LUMINOUS Friday SORROWFUL Saturday JOYFUL Sundays of Advent and Christmas JOYFUL Sundays of Lent SORROWFUL Other Sundays GLORIOUS
Divine Mercy Chaplet:
First opening prayer
Second opening prayer
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion
- The¬†sign of the cross¬†on the¬†Crucifix;
- The optional¬†first opening prayer¬†on the first large bead;
- The optional¬†second opening prayer, repeated three times, still on the first large bead;
- The¬†Lord's Prayer¬†on the first small bead;
- The¬†Hail Mary¬†on the second small bead; and
- The¬†Apostles' Creed¬†on the third small bead.
- The¬†Eternal Father¬†on the large bead, with a specific offering each decade; and
- The¬†For the sake of His sorrowful Passion¬†on each of the ten adjacent small beads, with other petitions for mercy, emphasizing the offering of the¬†Body¬†and¬†Blood of Christ.
- The¬†Holy God¬†on the medallion;
- The optional¬†closing prayer, still on the medallion;
- Any further intentions; and
- The sign of the cross.
- All mankind, in particular all¬†sinners.
- Christian priests¬†and the¬†religious.
- Devout and faithful Christian people.
- Non-believers and ignorant who will become Christians
- Christian heretics¬†and¬†schismatics.
- Meek and humble of heart, and children.
- People who especially venerate and glorify Christ's mercy.
- The souls in¬†Purgatory.
- Lukewarm and indifferent.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† (802) 552-7791