April 13, 2017
On Today's Show - Wrapping up Lent 2017Â
featuring WINE: Women in the New Evangelization Lenten Book Club: Â Walk in Her SandalsÂ
- Gift of Generosity / Holy Thursday
- Passover Seder Â - Last Supper connectionÂ
- Why Worry? Â God is IN Control
- Gift of Sensitivity / Holy Friday
- Veneration of the Cross - with a True RelicÂ
- Ah-ha Scripture Moments
- Perfect Love Casts out All Fear 1 John 4:18
- Gift of Prayer / Holy Saturday
- Recap of the Meaning behind the Gifts
- How Will You Enter into Holy Week - Be Prepare and KEEP THESE lessons FOREVER!
For More on Walk in Her Sandals visit WomenIntheNewEvangelization
For More info on the Show: Â Reconciled To You
April 12, 2017
On this Episode:
Pat Gohn discusses her new book: All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church MattersÂ
- A book for those who might consider themselves, "wobbly in my faith"
- Pat called All in her "9 chapter novena"
- Church scandals and their effect on the faithful
- Being the Beloved on Christ - and the never gonna divorce the Church lesson
- The 'Mud Splashed Bride" Syndrome
- Jesus - Human and Divine and why important we LOOK AT both
- Confidence in the Church - How to Overcome this Obstacle
- The Power of BaptismÂ (Adoption vs Birth into a family -- hint: No Different!)
Visit PatGohn.com for more on All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church Matters (Ave Maria Press); Among Woman Podcast and Catechist Magazine!
March 9, 2017
Segment 1 : Â Guest Lydia Borja from Flourish in Hope speaks of her ministry offering solidatary and support to women dealing with post partum depression. Â
Segment 2: Â Breadbox Media's Jennifer Longworth