What associations do you have for your parish or ministry? Associations can be very helpful, learn why in this podcast.
- 06:04Â - Where is hope in the phrase âFaith working through love?âÂ
- 11:42Â - What is the Catholic view on Lutherâs 95 theses? Do you have any resources to continue my study on it?Â
- 17:49Â - How does a person whose mute participate in the sacrament of reconciliation?Â
- 23:05Â - How do I respond to a protestant who does not believe in regenerative baptism because they say it can be used as a get out of jail free card?Â
- 28:37Â - Jesus told his disciples that he was going to resurrect and when he did, why were they stupefied? Why, if Jesus had prepared them?Â
- 34:53Â - Do you know any stories of any impaired people who had near death experiences and remembered a conversation that was had near them that they normally wouldnât because of their sensory impairment?Â
- 43:12Â - Regarding the changes of the Mass after Vatican 2. I go to the new mass, and Iâm constantly bombarded by traditionalists. Is it true that they changed the 7 sacraments?Â
- 11:43 â Youâre using a lot of emotional language. Why should people object to their decision to choose their gender?
- 18:41Â - Iâve never heard of consecrated virginity until recently. Until when do we start exploring that option?
- 23:30 Children in the womb are given hormones that make them more masculine or feminine, that is why we have so much confusion.
- 33:04Â - What would you say to someone who struggles with pornography?
- 36:52Â - Could you give me resources on what chastity looks like for a married couple?
- 42:49Â - Wouldnât the proper term for transgender more accurately be called âtran-neutured?â Is it actually possible to change genders?
- 46:15Â - How does one remain chaste in todayâs society when the world only focuses on physical satisfaction?
- 48:33Â - Is it true that women like to fool around before marriage?
- 51:29Â - Hopkins used to do gender reassignment surgeries and stopped because of the high depression rates. Now they are doing them again. Why do you think that is?
As I continue my journey with "True Devotion to Mary" by St. Louis deMontfort, my heart is changing. I want this for you, too!
- 07:03Â - I have non-Catholic friends who asked me to preside at their wedding. Is this acceptable?
- 22:01Â - Why donât Catholics ever bring up the Magnificat as evidence for Maryâs importance?
- 29:01Â - How do I reconcile the differences between these two verses? Mk. 9:40 and Mt. 12:30.
- 35:27Â - What makes the St. Michael Scapular different from a talisman?
- 39:37Â - Whatâs your opinion on the Sworn Book of Honorius and Solomonic Magic?
- 44:24Â - In John 17, Is that the prayer that Jesus prayed in the garden? Can you recommend books on the early Church?
- 48:50Â - Do Plenary indulgences wipe away all consequences in one fell swoop?
- 51:17Â - Why doesnât the USCCB come out with a statement about the difference between Church teaching and opposing opinions by Catholic politicians?
- 17:15Â - Is there a cessation of apostolic gifts?Â
- 23:14Â - Is it morally acceptable for a supreme court nominee to lie in order to get on the court to strike down abortion?Â
- 35:32Â - Who are the watchers mentioned in the book of Enoch?Â
- 41:10Â - I grew up believing in the rapture. I was recently told that itâs wrong but was never told what is right. What do Catholics believe?Â
- 48:37Â - How can you be absolutely sure that Christianity is the right religion?Â
- 52:25Â - How does a physician tell a patient who is near the end that itâs going to be ok?Â
As Catholics, we have more than simply a celebrity endorser in Christ. Are you leaning on Him to move your parish or ministry forward?
In this episode, Antony Barone Kolenc interviews Anne DeSantis about her ministry and her recent book regarding the importance of youth reaching out to the marginalized in their lives, and Jen and Kate Waldyke review the hit religious TV series, The Chosen.
Credits: A.J. Kolenc, original music; Amina Kolenc, graphic design
He is a veteran Major League Baseball pitcher. He has appeared in over 540 games and pitched close to 860 innings and is in his 13th season of MLB, with 2022 being his sixth season with San Diego, making him the second-longest tenured Padre. He spent seven years with the Washington Nationals, who had selected him in the 2005 MLB Amateur Draft out of the University of Dayton, where he made 60 pitching appearances after also having pitched for his high school baseball team as well.
In a few short weeks, we'll be celebrating the descent of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost Sunday. This week, as he looks at the Mass Readings for the Sixth Sunday of Easter, Gary will discuss the great things that can happen whenÂ the Spirit comes alive in the Church and in our own lives!
- 03:33Â - I heard that historically confessions were in groups and out loud. I heard that they only confessed major mortal sins but not the more minor mortal sins. Is this true?Â
- 11:59Â - How do I stay focused on God with secular friends?Â
- 14:48Â - Micah 5:5-6 Prophecy of the messiah.Â Did this happen in history and how do we interpret this?Â
- 20:38Â - Is it morally permissible to help fathers return to their families even though they are not married? Would I possibly be bringing people to cohabitation?Â
- 22:56Â - Could you explain typology as a method for interpreting the bible?Â
- 35:06Â - Letâs have a time machine and go back in time to the time of Moses. If I tried to touch the Ark of the Covenant, would I be ok since Iâm fulfilled through the new covenant?Â
- 42:01Â - My non-denominational sister claims that when scripture says âyou need to be born of water and spiritâ it means amniotic fluid and not baptism. How do I respond?Â
- 49:35Â - Is it better to not have kids because of how bad the world is?Â
- 52:50Â - Why is it that we are still left with the effects of the Fall after Christâ redemption?Â
- 8:00 â With corporations now offering their employees funding to cross state lines to get abortions, how should a Catholic handle this?Â
- 22:45Â - Iâve learned about alternative coffee shops that donate to pro-life causes. Is that something to consider doing?Â
- 29:02Â - Could you explain how you are a married priest?Â
- 31:35Â - How do you go about having a relationship without including sexual immorality in order to create a Catholic culture?Â
- 44:11Â - Iâm interested in writing novels. How can I include my faith in that kind of work?Â