In this episode:¬†
Ways we can Prepare our Hearts to Hear God's Voice in Our Life:
- Two Way Communication¬†
- When WE Feel Totally Abandoned
- IF God is speaking I AM MISSING it!
- Finding Time for Quiet to actually HEAR His Voice
- The Word Made Flesh - finding God in the Scriptures
- How the Grace of the Sacraments work to Open our Ears
- Communion, Adoration and Reconciliation #SpiritualTrifecta
For More Visit: Reconciled To You¬†
On Today's Show - Wrapping up Lent 2017¬†
featuring WINE: Women in the New Evangelization Lenten Book Club: ¬†Walk in Her Sandals¬†
- Gift of Generosity / Holy Thursday
- Passover Seder ¬†- Last Supper connection¬†
- Why Worry? ¬†God is IN Control
- Gift of Sensitivity / Holy Friday
- Veneration of the Cross - with a True Relic¬†
- Ah-ha Scripture Moments
- Perfect Love Casts out All Fear 1 John 4:18
- Gift of Prayer / Holy Saturday
- Recap of the Meaning behind the Gifts
- How Will You Enter into Holy Week - Be Prepare and KEEP THESE lessons FOREVER!
For More on Walk in Her Sandals visit WomenIntheNewEvangelization
For More info on the Show: ¬† Reconciled To You
On this Episode:
Pat Gohn discusses her new book: All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church Matters¬†
- A book for those who might consider themselves, "wobbly in my faith"
- Pat called All in her "9 chapter novena"
- Church scandals and their effect on the faithful
- Being the Beloved on Christ - and the never gonna divorce the Church lesson
- The 'Mud Splashed Bride" Syndrome
- Jesus - Human and Divine and why important we LOOK AT both
- Confidence in the Church - How to Overcome this Obstacle
- The Power of Baptism¬† (Adoption vs Birth into a family -- hint: No Different!)
Visit PatGohn.com for more on All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church Matters (Ave Maria Press); Among Woman Podcast and Catechist Magazine!
On Today's Show - Cristina Trindad
- Lent Update - Things given up and Things Added
- Holy Thursday Foot Washing - Allison shares 2 very different experiences
- Blessed Is She Devotional
- NEW from Cristina: Oils With The Bible -- Tuesday, April 18th at 7 pm et for the class visit¬†facebook.com/ctrinidad24¬†then send a friend request and she will add you to the event.
- The Well By Stephanie Landsem ... outstanding Historical Biblical Fiction!
Allison Discusses a Few of Fr. Kerper's Thought Provoking Questions:
- Are you pleased with your choices for godparents?
- How do you handle your non-Catholic friends or family joining in weddings, funerals, or your child's Sacraments?
- Helping everyone be a Good Guest in God's House
- Avoiding becoming the Eucharist Police.
- The AMAZING power of Being an Authentic Witness to what God has or is doing for you.
For More Information Visit - Reconciled To You